Food to Lose Belly Fat
Food to Lose Belly Fat – Women Over 40 Really Can Lose That Spare Tire
If you are in search of information regarding food to lose belly fat read this article.
For many women over 40, extra weight around the mid-section is an especially tough problem. The good news is that there really are foods that help your body burn calories and fat around your belly area. Keep in mind that if you are really determined to get back those flat abs you had a few years ago, you will need to cut out the junk foods that are full of fat like chips, cookies, French fries and other foods that are loaded with saturated fat.
Food to Lose Belly Fat – 10 “Miracle” Foods for Women Over 40
The best way to approach this is to replace those processed, fried and starchy foods with those that are effective for reducing belly fat. Here is a short list of great foods to add to your diet:
- Beans – Nearly all types of beans are packed with fiber and low calorie. White, red, black, pinto – you can eat beans to your heart’s desire, as long as you do not add fats or other additives that are unhealthy.
- Salmon – Most fish is great for your health, and salmon is no exception. Salmon contains high levels of omega-3 fatty acids that are good for your waistline and your heart, and is rich in lean protein. Salmon packs a double-punch when it comes to trimming the waistline.
- Berries – Berries are another good food to lose belly fat. Blueberries, strawberries, blackberries and other types of berries are full of antioxidants and fiber, but don’t eat jarred jams and jellies that are loaded with sugar.
- Avocados – Women over 40 should make sure to eat their fair share of this delicious food that is rich in fiber and monounsaturated fats. Both work to burn belly fat faster than most other foods.
- Almonds – When you’re hungry for a healthy snack, grab a handful of almonds. Not only do they fill you up, just 6 or 8 each day help keep cholesterol levels in line.
- Citrus Fruits – Lemons, oranges, grapefruit and limes are packed with fiber and vitamin C, which means that the fat in your body is processed faster.
- Dairy Products – Recently, dairy products have been highly acclaimed as an effective food to lose belly fat. The calcium found in dairy products assists in breaking down fat and helps prevent it from forming and storing in the cells of your body. Look for low-fat varieties of yogurt, milk and cheese, or go for the raw, unpastuerized varieties.
- Sweet Potatoes – For women over 40, getting a good amount of protein, calcium and iron is essential for good health. Sweet potatoes not only contain these components, but are rich in fiber and vitamins A and C.
- Dark chocolate – What women doesn’t love chocolate? In recent months studies have proven that a small amount of dark chocolate each day is actually good for you! Packed with stimulants that burn fat and good-for-you antioxidants, now you can have something to satisfy your sweet tooth while at the same time burn that belly fat.
- Green vegetables – Spinach, broccoli, romaine lettuce and other green vegetables are packed with minerals, vitamins and all-important fiber. Foods that are high in fiber keep you full longer, and also help maintain good digestion and elimination, both important for a slim, healthy body.
If you were in search of a food to lose belly fat, now you’ve got ten of them to keep you on track! These aren’t the only good choices, but now you have an idea of how delicious and satisfying good foods can be, even those that help you obtain a slim, flat tummy. Women over 40 rejoice! You can eat good and still look good.
Recommended reading for “Food to Lose Belly Fat”:
- Enjoy Food To Lose Weight Permanently
- Exercise for Women over 40 – Lose Belly Fat
- How to Lose Belly Fat For Busy Women Over 40
- How to Lose Belly Fat Fast- Especially for Women over 40
- Get Flat Abs and Lose Belly Fat for Women after 40
- Tips to Lose Belly Fat For Women Over 40 – Get a Lean Body You Can Be Proud Of
Do you have a comment on “Food to Lose Belly Fat”? Use the comments section below! I love to hear from you.
©2010 CatchYourCalling.com, LLC, All Rights Reserved.