5 Easy Hormone Boosters For Women After 40
After 40, women experience changes in the hormone system- and these often lead to gaining weight. For women after 40 getting the hormones up to speed is particularly important: Without a well-functioning hormone system it becomes almost impossible to lose weight. Let me give you 5 easily applicable ideas to boost your hormone system:
- Get some kind of regularity in your life. Your hormones will like it- they need constancy. This applies especially to sleeping patterns and meal times. You are probably very busy, but you should try to avoid a hectic lifestyle.
- The best for your female hormones is- to have sex. There’s a feedback loop between what you are doing (or intend to do) and the hormones supporting your actions.
- Massage your body. It works great in the morning and stimulates hormone production especially in the skin. Use high quality oils for that, it will help your skin too.
- Changes in your body can be a catalyst for changes in your life. It might be the case that up to now you were primarily caring for children and family- it could be a good point in your life to start caring more about you. The same is true for your professional life- career is not everything. Stress will not help you getting a balanced hormone system.
- Hormones react great to external stimuli- like sunlight, fresh air or regular exercise. You can combine these three by having a daily walk- that’s a much better way to spend a lunch break compared to sitting at a fast food restaurant.
For a weight loss plan that takes the changes in the hormone system of women after 40 into account and adjusts to your lifestyle have a look here:
- Your Hormones- 7 Things You Need to Know If You Want To Lose Weight Over 40
- Women after 40- Hormones and What to Eat- Balance Your Hormone System And Lose Weight
- Women Over 40: Hormones And Weight Loss
- Dieting And Lifestyle
©2009 CatchYourCalling.com, LLC, All Rights Reserved.