Women Over 40- How To Lose Weight Using Healthy Ways To Lose Weight
 

How a Woman over 40 Can Lose Belly Fat – 10 Tips to Lose Belly Fat Easily

Is your fitness declining after age 40? If you watch fat accumulating on your belly- how would you like to lose belly fat? Many women over 40 are not only less fit compared to what they’ve used to be, they are gaining belly fat as well. If you want to get into your old clothes again, but the scale does not go down: This can be a very frustrating experience. You’ll get top 10 tips on how to lose belly fat fast in this article- read on.

Lose Belly Fat- 10 Tips to Lose Belly Fat

  1. Observe what you are eating from a neutral position and write it down. For that, get a food journal. And do regular reviews, for example weekly. Your goal is to learn from past experiences to be more successful in the future.
  2. Stop eating 3 hours before bedtime. Give you body an opportunity to digest all food and start the fat burning mechanism over night. You’ll lose weight in your sleep- can it be any better to lose belly fat?
  3. Avoid added sugar. This can come in the form of corn syrup as well. Coffee drinks in coffee shops, shakes and sodas are often “improved” with a lot of sugar. You might perceive fruit juices as healthy, but they contain often additional sugar.
  4. Clean your drawers at home and at work from all snacks. From now on, carry always some vegetables to snack on with you. For example, broccoli crowns or carrots are great to snack on. It is impossible to eat too much of those. The high fiber content will make sure that you do not eat too much, helping you to lose belly fat.
  5. Processed and packaged foods are better to be avoided. I understand, they are convenient- but, if you want to control what goes in your food you need to control the ingredients. You should never buy food containing trans fats.
  6. Eat breakfast. Many people skip breakfast because they think it reduces their overall calorie intake. That’s not true: Usually they overcompensate by eating too much in the evenings.
  7. Before eating, fill your stomach with clear, low-calorie soup or water. This makes portion control easier and assists to lose belly fat.
  8. Some people (I belong to this group) have a hard time losing weight when they are consuming dairy products. Skip milk and dairy products for 2 weeks and see if it helps. Soy milk is great as a substitute for regular milk for women over 40, because it helps with declining estrogen levels.
  9. Have enough water or herbal tea. They will flush out toxins from your body- but you need to drink enough to make that happen.
  10. Have 5-6 small meals every day. Just make sure you do not go over your daily calorie limit. Your food journal will help you with that.

In this article I gave you 10 tips on how to get fit and lose belly fat for women over 40. Eating right is 80% of success in weight loss. Exercise is the other 20%. Get your eating habits right and you will lose belly fat.

Lose Belly Fat- How to Lose Belly Fat Program

Lose Your Belly Fat for Women over 40 Are you a woman over 40? How would you like to lose your belly fat? I’ve created a unique lose belly fat program specifically for women over 40 who want to lose belly fat permanently. How would you like to get excellent, lasting results- fit into your old clothes again- be attractive while greatly improving your health? This program keeps you motivated.

Sign up for your “Lose Your Belly Fat for Women over 40″ program at http://www.loseweightpermanently.com/LoseYourBellyFat.

Related articles:

©2009 CatchYourCalling.com, LLC, All Rights Reserved.